Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Last updated: March 31, 2018
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full, regardless of whether or not you choose to register as a member on the Website. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, you must leave the Website immediately.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, SPIFF shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- SPIFF will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
- You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without SPIFF’s express written consent. You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without SPIFF’s express written consent.
- SPIFF will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this
- You hereby indemnify SPIFF and undertake to keep SPIFF indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by SPIFF to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of SPIFF’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by SPIFF arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and condition.
- Without prejudice to SPIFF’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- SPIFF may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- All information and content on this Website is protected by copyright. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, and revocable license to download, display, and print information and content of this Website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- These Terms and Conditions, are subject to change or updating by SPIFF, at any time without prior notice. The changes may include superseding terms and conditions or specific notices. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME TO BE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES THAT ARE MADE. Your continuing use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of any change or update of the Terms and Conditions, all of which shall become controlling when posted.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.